Of all the parcels that have come through my letterbox recently, this Isobello Vintage Curiosity Vintage box is my absolute favourite. I think what I like most about this mystery box is that shortly after I purchased it, I got a message from Isobel asking what kind of things I like. I told her that my favourite colour is blue and that I like flowers, nature, and that my favourite thing in the world is dream catchers.
As you can see from the items below, you can see that she got it perfectly right.
This package was just £14.
When I pulled everything out of the envelope, I was so excited to see that all the different items are individually wrapped. It makes it like Christmas!
As an avid scrapbooker, I was over the mood to see a pack of vintage papers. I love stuff like this because it just gives my scrapbook pages that little bit something extra. I also love the vintage keys. I definitely think I can come up with a great piece of art with the keys.
I love things like this! I have a few books like this already, so I'm seeing a new collection starting!
This necklace is my favourite thing in the box. It combines all my favourite things: blue, dream catchers and nature. I can see this becoming a staple in my wardrobe!
When I was messaging Isobel, I expressed concern about rings not fitting over my large knuckles. So the fact that she found me a ring that's adjustable (and it does fit!). I love the little note she put in about what the ring actually is and I love it. It's nothing like anything I already own and I think that it'll be a great addition to my collection.
Again, another cute little note giving more information about what's included in the parcel. I do find things like crystals fascinating, and I love this myth about it being dragon fire!
Overall, I absolutely love his box of treasures. You can get different subscriptions for the boxes through her Etsy store. If I wasn't trying to save spending money for my holidays I would sign up for a subscription immediately!
I just want to end on saying thank you to Isobel. You made me one happy bunny!






No comments:
Post a Comment